MIDAS TOUCH


Good morning and happy almost weekend, Everyone! Hope you had a wonderful week!

I wanted to take this opportunity to share a few images of an outfit I wore to a friend's cocktail party in Malibu recently. You see, for the past little while I seem to be having a real dressed up moment. Normally, I love my jeans and denim cutoffs yet as of lately, it's been all about the glitz and the glamour. So, as I was searching for a perfect thing to wear to this cocktail party, I was definitely looking for something a bit more special. Naturally, once I came across heavily embellished, perfectly detailed creations from Virgos Lounge, I knew, I found exactly what I was looking for:) 

Since Virgos Lounge specializes in occasion wear pieces, there were quite a few amazing dresses to choose from. And believe me, it took me a while to pick a favorite:) But I think what made me choose this particular dress in the end was the combination of contemporary silhouette, a decidedly vintage inspiration and of course the amazing detailing. You know me, I'm all about those special details:) 

Though I love the combination of gold and black, and this dress would have worked perfectly with a pair of black suede strappy heels, I wanted to keep this look all about metallics. So, I chose to pair the dress with silver heels and mixed gold and silver jewelry. I thought about pulling my hair up for about 2 seconds, but in the end, because the dress and heels are so dressy, I decided to keep my hair down for a more relaxed and casual look. Now, I may have regretted this decision later, since Malibu tends to get a little windy, but I guess the tousled beach hair added a certain flair to the outfit:) 










Virgos Lounge Loren gold & silver sequin dress | Barbara Bui metallic sandals { similar options here & here } | Coordinates Legend bracelet | Nasty Gal Through Thick and Thin multi ring set | Movado Bold crystal accent watch 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

Labels: , ,