STEP BY STEP :: MY CURRENT HAIR-CARE ROUTINE

Good morning, Everyone! Hope you are all enjoying your week! So, it's been exactly 2 weeks since my hair make-over and since I started using Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair System. Because I promised I will keep you posted on my progress, I would like to take this opportunity to talk to you a little bit about my current haircare routine and my new found love and respect of my hair:)  



As I have mentioned before, I put my hair through quite a bit of abuse this summer. In fact, I put it through so much abuse, by the end of August my hair was looking dry, brittle and brassy. Two weeks ago, I realized I can no longer go in public with my mane looking the way it did, so I turned to the professionals at Paul Mitchell. Aside from getting an amazing choppy bob, and a fresh color treatment. Lucie Doughty, Paul Mitchell's Editorial Director and the person responsible for the amazing color I am currently sporting, recommended a shade that is very similar to my natural color, but with much more dimension. 

Since I am absolutely crazy about my new color and want to keep it looking fresh for as long as possible, I've been using Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair System. So, without further ado, here is my step by step haircare routine at the moment. 


1. I wash my hair with Ultimate Color Repair Shampoo, concentrating on the roots. Completely sulfate-free, this shampoo contains reparative quinoa and nature-inspired ingredients to preserve hair color and combat damage. Super gentle and moisturizing, I just can't get over how much smoother and healthier my hair feels after each!


2. Next, I apply Ultimate Color Repair Conditioner, which is designed to lock in hair color and reverse the signs of damage. Normally, I like to leave it on for about 15 minutes but once a week or whenever I have a little more time, I like to use it as a deep conditioner and I leave it on for a little longer ( around 30 minutes ). 


3. Finally, once my hair is towel dried and ready for styling, I spray Ultimate Color Repair Triple Rescue spray, to protect my hair from heat styling, one of the primary causes of color fade. A little tip, I noticed this particular product separates very quickly. So to get full benefits, make sure you shake it well, before usage. 



Since I started using this system, I noticed that not only did it help preserve the color, but it also improved the health of my hair overall. My hair is much more shiny, manageable and easier to style. I am definitely planning to continue using this system and keep you guys posted on my progress! 

As always, if you guys have any questions, about products or styling, please feel free to email me anytime! 

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Paul Mitchell. The opinions and texts are all mine. 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle  

Labels: , ,