NO HASSLE TASSELS


The hunt for this dress began over a month ago when I spotted it on H&M billboard on Sunset Boulevard. The combination of blue, red and black - gorgeous! Oh, and don't get me started on the beautiful embroidery and cute tassels... Basically, it was everything you could hope for in a dress and more:) Tiny little snag, it was sold out everywhere!











Just as I was about the give up on my search, I found myself at an H&M store and there it was, just waiting for me:) To say that it was a good shopping day, is to say nothing at all! I don't know about you guys, but for me, nothing compares to the joy of finally finding something I've been looking for for a long time!

Now, we are basically inseparable! I've been wearing it everyday and with everything! So, I suppose I have to warn you, there is a really good chance you'll be seeing quite a bit of it this summer, so I hope you don't mind! :)

H&M Embroidered cotton dress  | CHLOE small Hudson studded cross body bag  { last seen here & here } | AQUAZZURA Tulum studded fringed suede sandals | ADIA KIBUR Zoe tassel earrings { in black here } | RACHEL ZOE set of 5 rings 



Labels: , , , , , ,