SAN DIEGO SWEATER DRESSING


There are many reasons I love fall, but for a shoeaholic like me, fall means that I finally get to go boot shopping again, and honestly, if I could, I'd probably wear boots year-round, all day, every day and with everything! My first score of the season? These gorgeous over the knee boots from Olgana Paris!











Since over-the-knee boots happen to be a particular obsession of mine, I just couldn't resist adding this pair to my collection! Aside from being particularly comfortable to wear, what attracted me to them in the first place, was the pointed toe, which just happens to be so relevant this season, and also the beautiful military detailing in the back. Another perk? They pair beautifully with just about everything from sweater dresses, to skinny denim to anything mid-length like skirts and coats! So, basically there is absolutely no wrong way of wearing them and of course you know how much I love that!

ACNE STUDIOS Isa sweater | DITA Daytripper sunglasses { also love this option here } | OLGANA PARIS L'officier suede over-the-knee boots { in burgundy here } | LOUIS VUITTON Petite Malle in Noir epic leather | J.W. ANDERSON Gold plated cuff LARSSON & JENNINGS Lugano leather strap watch


Labels: , ,